More Filters
Vince (Vincent) is an approximately 4 year old mixed large breed dog that we adopted from the humane society about 2 years ago. I keep going back and forth about keeping him because he is a fun dog to have, but unfortunately doesn't seem like a perfect fit for our family situation right now. He loves long hikes and adventures, swimming and playing in creeks, laying in the grass and soaking up t...
Adopt Padmae a Black Shepherd (Unknown Type) / Hound (Unknown Type) / Mixed dog in Woodbury, MN (32592153) housetrained, spayed/neutered
Zoe was adopted by me in Aug 2020 at that time I was working out of my house and in a big house. Year has changed I moved and in a small apt and working out of the house. Trying to find an owner with house and nice yard for her. She is 11/2 years old a big sweetly. Loves to cuddle and play fetch the ball. She could do that all day, Wants to play all the time and a people person. Love for her to...
Adopt Bear a Black German Shepherd Dog / Retriever (Unknown Type) / Mixed dog in Woodbury, MN (32549639) housetrained, spayed/neutered
Our family found Stella as a stray and decided to add her to our family. She is a sweet, loving, energetic girl who loves attention. 85% of the time she gets a long great with our other dog but the other 15% of the time she has shown aggression towards her. With us having a 9 month old baby, we are no longer a good fit for her. Stella would do great as an only dog in an active family. She deser...
My name is Jasper and am looking for a new home. I know how to sit, down, come, stay, place, cage, jump, heel, middle, paw, and leave it. I would like to be the only dog and no kids.
Similar
Posted Breed: Labrador Retriever / Shepherd / Mixed. Adoption Fee: 400. Hi, my name is Lady, but my foster family calls me Laney. I m a 3 year old black Lab/Shepard mix. I became a mother about 9 months ago and now that my pups are older, I m flying solo trying to live my best life! I love being outside. Whether it s lying around, rolling in the grass, going for walks, car rides or my new favor...
My name is Duke and I'm a beautiful brown and black German Shepard mix. I'm a big boy weighing around 82 pounds and I'm 3 years old. I am looking for a new owner that has experience with German Shepherds. I can not live with small animals such as cat...
Your Listing Here